Support for children
What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in St Cuthberts & The First Martyrs Catholic Primary?
Your child will receive:
- Class teacher input via excellent targeted classroom teaching also known as Quality First Teaching.
Your child may receive:
- Specific group work within a smaller group of children.
- Specific targeted work on an individual basis as part of a small group
- Specialist individual support or groups run by outside agencies e.g. Speech and Language therapy or Occupational therapy groups
- Specified Individual support.
For more detail on provision offered please refer to 'Ranges of Need'