Allocation of support
How is extra support allocated to children?
- The school budget, received from Bradford LA, includes money for supporting children with SEND.
- The Head Teacher decides on the budget for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in consultation with the school governors on the basis of needs in the school.
- The Head Teacher and the SENCO discuss all the information they have about SEND in the school, including:
- the children getting extra support already
- the children needing extra support
- the children who have been identified as not making as much progress as would be expected
- deciding what resources/training and support are needed.
- All resources/training and support are reviewed regularly and changes made as needed.